Bill Payment

Payment by Check or Cash
ee Hammond Water Users Association accepts debit/credit cards, checks, or cash at our office located at 414 Road 5500

Payment by Debit/Credit Card, e-Check or e-Savings (can be made online or from your mobile device)

1. Enter the information required and double check all information to ensure a successful transaction. 

2. Press Submit Transaction to submit the information. (WARNING!  Only click this button once to avoid multiple charges!  The transaction may take several minutes to complete.)

3. Once the payment is complete, you will see the Thank You screen confirming that your payment was made. You can then click My Account to view the current status of your payment. You will notice that the bill icon below Pay Bill has now been replaced with the status of your payment. Immediately following your payment submission, your status will read "Pending". Once the payment has been processed and posted, the Pay Bill link, including the "Pending" status, will be removed.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What is the Online Bill Payment Service?
A. Our Online Bill Payment Service allows you the convenience of paying your utility bill online without the hassle of envelopes, checks, and stamps. All payments are secure and encrypted for your protection.

Q. Are online payments secure?
A. There are several methods used to ensure that your online payment account information is secure:

• Sign-in ID and Password:

Your username and password are unique identifiers that only you know. As long as your username and password isn’t shared with anyone, no one can sign in as you.

• SSL: We use SSL (secure sockets layer), which ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.

• Encryption: We use 40-bit or 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.

Q. Are credit cards accepted for payment?
A. Yes, credit cards are accepted as payment. Simply choose this payment method when paying your bill online.

Q. What if I’ve received a disconnection notice or have been disconnected?
A. Please contact a customer service representative. Our contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.

Q. Whom do I contact if I have questions about my online payment?
A. Please contact a customer service representative. Our contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.

Q. What do I do if I paid my bill with an online payment, but it still shows owing online?
A. Please contact a customer service representative. It does take a couple of days for the payment to process and update the status shown online.  Our contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.

Q. How do I update my email address or other personal information? 
A. This information can be updated online via the My Account page. In the Account Settings section, click Edit Profile to edit your online profile. Also, please contact a customer service representative to confirm these changes in our office as well. Our contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.

Payment Address

Lee Hammond Water Users Association
414 Road 5500
Bloomfield, NM 87413